App Description :
SAI is a high level APK installer with split APK support. It likewise has basic application reinforcement/trade usefulness.
SAI can introduce applications utilizing standard Android API, utilizing root access or utilizing Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source application, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
If it’s not too much trouble, note that SAI just introduces client gave records and isn’t liable for those applications conduct.
Kindly additionally note, that a few gadgets/ROMs aren’t upheld by SAI, that has to do with terrible Android API execution in said ROMs and can’t be fixed on application side.
WHAT’S NEW :
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn’t be marked as Unknown anymore
MOD INFO :
- Works Offline - CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a - Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Install the Apk.
- Enjoy the App.